Conservation Officer II- Accountant
Jobs at:Tanzania National parks (TANAPA)
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, June 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintaining books of accounts and allied records;
• Ensuring collection of revenue is conducted appropriately;
• Ensuring proper expenditure of organization funds;
• Preparing and maintaining books of accounts including financial management reports;
• Controlling financial accounts including proper recording, banking, credits and claims;
• Ensuring and implementing best practices in areas of work specialization;
• Coordinating the preparations of budgets;
• Preparing bank reconciliation statements;
• Preparing and submit financial statements for auditing;
• Pre–auditing and approving payment vouchers;
• Attending audit queries and liaising with external and internal auditors;
• Preparing draft final accounts;
• Preparing monthly trial balance and bank reconciliation statements;
• Ensuring that statutory payments and all deductions are remitted to respective authorities and properly accounted for;
• Computing taxes, preparing tax returns and ensuring compliance with other tax requirements;
• Preparing and submitting periodic reports timely;
• Monitoring cash flow performance and advising the management accordingly; and
• Performing other related duties assigned by superior..
Qualification And Experience
• Bachelor Degree in either of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration majoring in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution, with CPA (T) or ACCA.
• Age limit: not above 30 years of age.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.