Jobs at:Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 13 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Category Finance and Procurement
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location - Province Not Applicable
Location - Town / City Dar es Salaam
Job Description Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Finance Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience in Finance for a Cost Accountant position to be based in Dar es Salaam. The successful candidate will report to Finance Manager – Costing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• The primary responsibilities of the incumbent will be to accurately ascertain overall cost of operations, reviewing and forecasting financial statements.
• Develop a good understanding of revenue and cost drivers to identify opportunities for profitability margin expansion.
• Provide value adding and analytical insights for decision making.
• Prepare cost dashboards to track costs and financial KPIs.
• Provide relevant inputs in the budgeting, forecasting and reporting cycles to facilitate strong financial performance.
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts under Costing section.
• Maintain and update the price master data.
• Attend frequent departmental meetings to review performance, identify risks and mitigation plans; and assist budget holders with queries.
• Participate in the month end process including working closely with the Financial Accountant to give insightful input and commentary on the income statement.
• Provide support to business functions in evaluation of value enhancing proposals.
• Accountable for relevant aspects of the control environment.
Skills, Experience & Education
• The applicant should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent, at least 3 years relevant work experience (experience with FMCG or manufacturing will be an added advantage).
• The applicant must have a professional certification such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA and previous experience with advanced ERP models such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics.
The applicant should also have strong analytical skills and attentive to detail; good business acumen; strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent writing skills and ability to interact with people at various levels; good self-management practices and a self-starter; open minded and embraces feedback.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.