Course Facilitator -Financial Management
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 15 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 06 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This is a remote position.
The Course Facilitator in Financial Management is responsible for delivering training programs focused on financial management principles, practices, and strategies. They play a key role in creating a dynamic learning environment, imparting financial knowledge and skills, and helping participants make informed financial decisions.
We are looking for experienced course facilitators to provide live online through weekly zoom classes in the following subjects:
• Identifying the benefits of the right software.
• Creating robust financial control
• Creating a finance manual
• Implementation of framework policies (e.g., HR, Fraud and Procurement)
• Procedures for budget preparation/audits and reporting/ account management
Contract duration: 4-8 weeks
Contract start date: Please state the 4- 8week block/s you are available to deliver the course/s you are applying to facilitate for (within the timeframe of 18th October - 18th
Level of effort: Up to 3 hours a week
Total level of effort: up to 8 weeks
The consultant will report weekly. Kindly share your profile detailing your experience in the subject matter
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Proven experience in financial management, accounting, financial planning, or a related area.
• Strong knowledge of financial principles, financial analysis, budgeting, financial reporting, and investment strategies.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.