Jobs at:Sun King
Deadline of this Job:
19 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Credit Analyst will manage the efforts and processes related to collections of our Sun King EasyBuy products in the field. They will be giving advice and suggestions on improving customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the Company’s offer matches end-users expectations. The position will be based in the region, with 80-90% of time spent in field-related activities working directly with Field Agents and Customers.
What you will be expected to do
• Work with your Country’s Credit Manager in developing methodologies to improve the current processes.
• Suggest enhancements to current processes and policies to avoid operational risks.
• Presentation of ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings, and recommending improvements.
• Assist the Country Credit Manager in implementing audit recommendations.
• Carry out periodic spot checks on processes and provide findings and recommendations for identified risks.
• Investigate fraud cases and give recommendations (including data collection and interviewing claimants).
• Identify and classify potential default risk through data collection and client interactions.
• Preparation of field reports/collation of data/documentation and information.
• Red flag identification and timely reporting of the same
• Any other task allocated by the Country Credit Manager
You might be a strong candidate if:
• You have a university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Banking, Finance, and Actuarial or equivalent
• You have at least two years of experience, preferably in the Audit/Risk/Credit/Analytics department
• You have strong analytical skills, are very attentive to detail, and possess advanced excel skills
• You can collect data and detect fraud
• You can effectively interact with business partners across functions including risk, technology, and product management, amongst others
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are comfortable travelling across the country monthly in the field, working with operations and salesforce
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
• An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
• The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
• A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
• Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
About Sun King
• Sun King designs, distributes, and finances the purchase of solar powered home energy solutions for the world’s 1.3 billion under-electrified consumers. We are market leaders in the distributed off-grid solar industry, and our Sun King™ products have enabled 90 million people around the world to access clean, reliable, solar-powered light and energy at home.
• Sun King products range from portable solar lamps to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar-powered televisions and fans and energy-efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve the quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income-generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field-based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
• We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Togo, and Zambia through a network of more than 15,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products upfront or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology-enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
• Sun King employs more than 2,000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.