Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, December 14 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to provide financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system
• Generate and send out invoices
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.
• Perform account reconciliations
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Generate and review age analysis to ensure compliance
• Maintain customer files and records
• Follow established procedures for processing credit sales.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Process adjustments
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Manage & monitor capital expenditure
• Maintain a well detailed asset register for the entire organization
• Schedule regular asset audit and review
• Ensure proper procedures are followed for asset disposals and write-offs
• Ensure asset security and safety by keeping insurances up to date.
Cash flow Management
• Ensure adequate cash flow for the organization’s requirements
• Monitor fund requirements and process bank payments in accordance with set policies and procedures.
• Manage bank accounts and monitor reconciliations
• Manage liquidity, investments and foreign exchanges as per established procedures.
• Comply with statutory filing requirements for TRA, Municipality, NSSF, WCF, HESLB etc.
• Prepare monthly tax returns as per requirements
• Calculate & submit monthly tax payments in time
• Ensure proper maintenance of all statutory records.
Administration & Governance Support
• Work with the management team to proactively mitigate financial and legal risks to the organization and its board members.
• Ensure that activities meet company policies and directions, as well as legislative requirements
• Recommend policies and procedures in areas encompassing finance and accounting, privacy, IT, compensation for the consideration of the management
• Prepare documents for statutory internal and external audits
• Assist with month-end closing
• Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Produces payroll.
• Bachelor of Accounting or any related field
• Analyzing Information
• Attention to detail
• Financial Software
• General Math Skills
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Customer service
• Well disciplined
• Exhibit high integrity
• Highly committed
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.