Digital Channels QA and Reporting Officer
Jobs at:Exim Bank
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 03 2023
Date Posted: Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Officer – Digital Channels QA and Reporting will be responsible to support all quality assurance activities for all digital products and reporting this will Include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting and formulate tests and test cases for all on-going digital products and ensuring proper test and UAT has been done with proper inspections, identifying issue, process, or tested issues, and propose solutions during product development life circle under close supervision of line manager.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
APPLICATION SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support and implementing and overseeing the quality assurance testing on the digital department’s day to day activities.
2. Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Handle the tasks of gathering technical and functional specifications of the application to provide effective support in testing procedures
4. To ensure compliance with procedures and policies, regulatory requirements and the delivery of quality and customer centric outcomes based on
5. business requirement.
6. Support Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases, plan, process, and policy for quality product checking.
7. Responsible for testing the modules and component parts of the application to ensure that it functions properly.
8. Assigned responsibilities of identifying unexpected issues after the integration of new modules in the application
9. Create tracker and maintain all product development life circle and status report to line manager as per best practice.
10. Publishing the test, UAT, PILOT, status report on regular basis as required (daily, weekly, monthly) for all Digital products and secure approval to carry on next step process.
11. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
12. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
13. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
14. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
15. Liaise with internal and external teams (e.g., developers and product managers (owners), vendors) to identify system requirements
16. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Drive in-house initiatives that would reduce and/or eliminate external dependencies with associated costs.
1. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Business Management, or Finance Accounting
2. Demonstrated Experience leading a quality assurance function within the financial services, fintech, MNO’s (3+ years)
3. Familiarity with QA integration, API, or Agile development methodologies.
4. Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
5. Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
6. Demonstrable experience in Testing application.
7. Proficiency in problem solving / analysis.
8. Good conceptualization and analytical skills.
9. Professional certificate PMP, Agile, Product management or Masters will be added advantage.
1. Good integrity, supportive, highly committed individual
2. Self-drive and positive attitude
3. Team player and flexible individual
4. Honesty and good interpersonal skills.
5. Experience working at fintech, MNO’s or Banking.
6. High motivation and creativity.
7. Excellent in English proficiency both verbal and written.
8. Proactive, flexible, and good team player.
9. Honesty, commitment, and hard work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be sent with the subject being: Digital Channels QA and Reporting Officer
Application deadline:- 2nd May 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.