Documents and Records Assistant
Jobs at:Ardent Porters International (API)
Deadline of this Job:
17 December 2020
Date Posted: Friday, December 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ardent Porters International (API) is a clearing and forwarding company that is based in Dar es Salaam. We operate in collaboration with a sister company, known as Ardent Porters Limited, in Yiwu, China. We provide a range of services including Customs Clearing, Imports Facilitation, Exports Management, Buying Agency, Full Container Cargo (FCL) Handling, Loose Cargo (LCL) Handling, and Insurance Brokerage.
The Documents and Records Assistant will be responsible for administering API documents and procedures that will allow
API to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic and paper records and documents.
• To record, file and distribute all inward and outward correspondences including mail, email, and internal correspondence.
• To prepare letters and correspondences to mails and emails.
• To track, follow up and receive all import/export documents.
• To audit all import/export documents for accuracy and consistency.
• To assist staff with requests to locate and retrieve documents and records.
• To track shipments and make updates in appropriate registers.
• To prepare reports as required.
• To answer all incoming calls.
• To undertake any other task that may be assigned by directors or supervisor.
• Superior oral and verbal communication skills.
• Good command in English.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Meticulous attention to details.
• Good command in Microsoft Office Applications – particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• High level of integrity.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of team.
• The level of education should be a diploma or above.
• At least two (2) years experience in records management activities.
• Should be under 30 years of age.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Education Requirements: 2 years
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.