Donor Relations Officer
Jobs at:School of St Jude
Deadline of this Job:
17 May 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We are giving 1,800 students a free, quality education, 100’s of graduates’ access to higher education and 30,000+ Tanzanians quality teaching each year. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
Who are you
• Skilled writer and communicator with exemplary written English skills
• Critical and creative thinker
• Collaborative and love working with a broad range of stakeholders, students, parents and community members
• High level of attention to detail and multitasking
• Working in a dynamic environment
What you’ll do
• Communicate with our international supporters about the progress of the school, it’s students and the wider community
• Work with all stakeholders of the school (students, staff, families and communities) to find interesting new stories to tell our international supporters.
• Help to develop fresh and creative communications strategies to keep our supporters engaged.
• Develop and undertake proposal and grant writing
• Assist in the production of videos and photos
• One day you might be interacting with our visitors, putting a face to the name you have been communicating with.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor Degree in Arts, Mass Communications, Marketing or any related field
• 3 to 4 years of experience in an NGO, communications, international customer service or related field
• Strong ability to use Microsoft Suite and experience in InDesign is favourable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in Tanzania
• A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees
• Ample opportunities for career progression and development
• Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com (subject line must include the reference number: TSOSJ/HR/HO/ADMN/DRSR/01/23)
Applications close on 17th May 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.