Jobs at:Expert Consultancy Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 27 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working very closely with established agents and giving your full attention to their requirements.
• Quoting and preparing itineraries for our French and English-speaking agents and direct clients, dealing with your enquiries from the beginning until completion of safari
• Taking care of reservations/cancellations/amendments and preparing your files for the Operations Department, with all correct invoices and client details
• Communicating with clients in French and English by email and phone in a friendly and courteous manner, with accurate and consistent information
• Meeting all clients in country to go over itineraries and to make them feel welcome in Tanzania
• Liaising with reservations, operations, accounts and driver guides in a friendly and accurate manner to ensure all trips happen smoothly and all reporting is timely and efficient
• Actively marketing of the company to direct clients and agents in all countries, and working closely with the GM and our external marketing companies to promote safaris and Kilimanjaro
• Assisting the management with supporting tasks, such as preparations of example itineraries, social media, marketing, presentations, etc
• Other duties as outlined by the management
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in French and English, spoken as well as written
• Advantageous to have a qualification in Tourism Studies or relevant sales or marketing diploma
• Experience in marketing safaris and Kilimanjaro as well as cultural activities
• Minimum 5 years of experience as sales and reservations in the Tanzanian safari industry
• Passionate about creating unique safari experiences for our clients and for growing the business
• You are a team-player but at the same time you are able to work individually and remote
• Your computer skills are up to date, including Excel, PowerPoint, working in the cloud, itinerary software
What do we offer?
• A full-time position with contract in Arusha
• A small and motivated team, working partly remote
Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies/synergies across the network.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Short courses Training relevant to this role. Etc.
• Minimum 6-9 years of experience of which at least 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
• Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge. Successful Pre-opening experience & records a distinct advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and Cover letter quoting the job titleon the email subject (Executive Housekeeper Job Vacancy (JV/ECL/SL06/23) on or before 27th November, 2023 to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.