Field Based Account Manager-Non Mining
Jobs at:CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role will report to the Country Sales Manager. The Field Based Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing fuel and lubricant customers through increased volume and margins while maintaining customer relationship and satisfaction
• Understand the business needs of customers, provide information and coaching on products and services; leveraging the company's CVPs to negotiate win-win solutions with customers and prospects.
• Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships
• Dedicated to Gold and Diamond banded customer base.
• Able to demonstrate high-level understanding of the fuel and lubes business.
• Plan customer calls and visits to provide the appropriate level of service to existing and new customers with a focus on retaining/expanding existing business relationships and acquiring new business relationships.
• Increase the value for existing company customers through cross range and up selling.
• Plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets (e.g. margin, growth, named customer CVP, and trade debtor targets)
• Develop, update and maintain individual account plans for all diamond and gold customers.
• Effectively use the Sales effectiveness tools (C4C) in CRM .
• Effectively use the SPANCOP to maintain a strong pipeline for acquiring new business development.
• Be responsible and proactive in HSSE issues related to your work and work environment
• Evidence of value-selling and consultative selling approaches will be necessary to enable the incumbent to deliver innovative solutions to progressive customers and prospects in a competitively tough business environment.
• This will be supported by a sound knowledge of fuels, lubricants, and technical services available to the customer.
• Conduct field visits to customers & prospects in line with sales plans.
• Work hand in hand with central team members and local Technical Advisor to develop and generation CVPs for lubes & fuels within the commercial sectors
• A clear understanding of and ability to work within the Streamlined standard offer is essential
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in selling to multiple-end user businesses or franchisees.
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies.
• Experience of developing and implementing pricing strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Commercial instinct and strong customer orientation.
• Experience of and ability to manage relationships at high level within organizations or companies.
• Demonstrated experience developing and negotiating multi-year sales agreements
• University Degree preferably in mechanical engineering or business/marketing/other engineering disciplines
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Proficient with Sales tools such as C4C
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.