Field Sales Professional
Jobs at:CEVA Logistics
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
In this role you will identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The role will need the right individual who can fit into our team and who can meet the varied challenges that come with being part of an environment at the forefront of shaping our managers. If you thrive in this sort of situation, this could be the perfect role for you.
What are you going to do?
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers. Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
• Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods. Give sales presentations, submit opportunities, and submit activity and results reports to leadership.
• Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company. Interact regularly with station and operations managers and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
• Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales visits as directed by the sales or station management.
• Input sales call information into the sales data system or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provides sales reports as directed by sales or station management.
• Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing. Meet or exceed sales threshold/quota as defined by the company.
• Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
• Field Sales Professional Job Vacancy at CEVA Logistics
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum five years related experience in sales required; Outside Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a base plus commission environment with experience closing sales at the executive level.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
• Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
• Self-motivated. Able to achieve results by working independently with little or no supervision.
• Sense of urgency and follow-up.
• Strongly developed persuasive skills, proven negotiation skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
• Positive, competitive, confident sales approach and ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.