Jobs at:Aga Khan Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position is responsible for facilitating the accurate and timely entry of accounting information, ensuring compliance with donors, and maintaining proper accounting records for TTI transactions
• Maintaining up-to-date accounting information using an approved accounting system.
• Prepare and track personnel and operations cost allocation.
• Preparing Donor Budgets for the organization including Annual budget and budget revisions.
• Preparing Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Donor reports.
• Monitor expenses against budgets and provide appropriate feedback.
• Prepare quarterly or, cash requests to the AKF Tanzania and Donors together with cash acknowledgment notes to the donor.
• Provide full support for all internal and external audits, coordination and effective implementation of recommendations arising thereof.
• Ensure quarterly PDA reconciliation.
• Ensuring all procurement requests are adequately supported with detailed and accurate specifications with approved procurement request forms prior to any payment.
• Preparing monthly Mobile Money reconciliation.
• Ensuring safe custody of all accounting documentation, procurement files and records.
• Maintaining up-to-date Fixed Assets Register including labelling of all assets
• Ensuring effective control over inventory and office supplies of the teacher training college
• Following up monthly time sheets (attendance) for all staff.
• Support the organizational administrative duties
• Maintaining Integrity and Confidentiality of records and Information all the time.
• Generate quarterly invoices to TTI students and follow up on their payments
• Maintain books of accounts for the Madrasa Teacher Training Colleges and provide support to the principal on all administrative and financial matters related to the colleges
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accounting, or a related field
• Minimum two years of working in the financial sector managing development partner budget
• Experience developing budgets in collaboration with technical programme staff and supporting the effective management of these.
• Excellent communication skills, able to make strong presentations and produce high-quality financial reports.
• Experience working across geographical organization boundaries, cultures, and diverse stakeholders.
• Sound Ms excel experience
• Impeccable integrity and work ethics.
• Diversity, Inclusion, and safeguarding: Ensure MECPZ’s pluralistic values are demonstrated internally, and externally, and all programming is respectful and inclusive of people from diverse backgrounds including, but not limited to, socio-economic status, religion, ethnicity, culture, gender, age, and disability.
• Committed to acting ethically and upholding safeguarding standards toward all staff, volunteers, and beneficiaries of the organization
• Ability to explain complex situations in simple terms (Communication)
• Personal commitment to working as a reliable, honest, & trustworthy member of a team.
• Ability to meet deadlines and able to organize work effectively whilst being proactive and showing initiative and tenacity (achieving results).
• Ability to show logic and think through options before deciding on a course of action (thinking and understanding).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.