Finance Control BU Lead
Jobs at:AB InBev
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key responsibilities of this role is to be responsible for delivering high quality reporting package in compliance with financial policies and IFRS rules. Develop and improve accounting and reporting capabilities across BU SE countries.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Take full responsibility for BU SE monthly and year end closing and reporting including consolidation of results.
• Collaborate with country Head of Finance, FP&A, Zone Control, GCC and other teams to ensure timely delivery of reporting package with high level of accuracy.
• Work with in-country Heads of Finance to compile external press release and financial reports, liaise with other functions, auditor and other external stakeholders Act as owner of accounting and reporting policies.
• Lead continuous improvement of reporting capabilities and strive for excellence in process, tools and systems to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Support the financial analysis and planning process; provide sound financial consulting and insightful recommendation to the management to gain high visibility on performance, make appropriate business decisions and deliver results.
• Drive implementation of control and compliance with internal and external policies and rules.
• Handle complex ad hoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
• Partner in projects or initiatives in the ordinary course of business – ad-hoc FP&A analysis.
• Establish internal review process and raise queries on monthly performance. MICS compliance and GRM support.
• Act as a primary contact for queries from Zone/Global control.
• Identify root cause of compliance issues and devise solutions to address non-compliance.
• Identify and pursue opportunities for synergy from aligning technologies, tools and platforms.
• Chartered Accountancy Degree in finance, accounting, applied economics, corporate finance or related areas.
• No. of years’ experience: 5-10 years of controllership experience of similar size or larger.
• Proficient in IFRS.
• Proficient in accounting/reporting system such as SAP, Cognos etc.
• Resilient, flexible and adaptable.
• Leadership, influence and consensus building.
• Ability to work with constant change, work within tight reporting deadlines and in a stressful environment.
• Strong inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Teamwork and ability to build effective business relationships, coaching and development of direct reports.
• Head of FP&A
• Country Heads of Finance
• BU Finance Director
• BU President
• Zone Finance
• Country Directors
Interaction with Zone ManCom. Zone PPMs, BU BBP’s, Global BBP.
• Band: V/VI TBC
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.