Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description Accountabilities
• Development & enablement of Business Strategy and finance
• functional strategies in partnership with MD, Exec and GFD
• Maximise value creation and efficiency of sales & marketing
• programmes through effective decision support with Sales &
• Marketing teams.
• To ensure all financial controls are in place and lead the
• development & implementation of Controls, Compliance &
• Governance agenda for the company
• Ensure effective & efficient system infrastructure working with SAP
• and fully leverage offerings of shared services.
• Build effective relationships with customers/distributors to
• enhance the RTM in partnership with Sales team.
• Support Board and MD in strategic direction setting through timely
• and complete performance analysis and communication
• Bring rigour into decision-making across the Business in order to drive
• Self Confidence and ownership – you have to show initiative and take
• lead in all aspects of the business.
• People Performance – you have to create and establish effective
• working relationships across the business in particular with the Executive
• team and Extended Leadership team. Within this you have to be flexible in
• your interpersonal style and culturally sensitive. You also have to take the
• lead in actively developing your people.
• Edge – you must be strong willed and decisive. You have to be
• prepared to make the tough decisions and see them through in order to
• drive the performance of the business.
• Strong relationship with central functions in company, understanding and
• leveraging of best practices, ability to maneuver through the complex
• processes and make sure that the client's accesses all opportunities.
• Living the values – Demonstrating infectious passion for the business,
• its customers, brands and people
• Manage external relationships including revenue authority, other
• authorities, banks, etc.
• Strategic Business Management
• Constructively challenge, input and maximise value in key
• business areas and drive exceptional business performance
• (raise the bar), constantly seek improved value from existing
• Business e.g. Value Chain Analysis, cost to serve, brand value
• engineering, CAPEX investment appraisal
• Drive robust strategic planning processes to deliver Mission &
• strategic plans for the business and drive cost centre variance
• reporting, tracking overheads across the business to ensure
• control of overspends.
• MFV leader - Provide coaching support to Commercial teams
• and functions
• Ensure solid and constructive relationships with external
• stakeholders, particularly banks and government institutions
• Provide cover for MD in her absence, sit on the board to report
• on business financial performance.
• Strategic Finance Management
• Ensure financial reports are accurate, timely and within the
• the client reporting standards on monthly, quarterly and year
• end and network with Subsidiary Finance heads to ensure
• integrated financial management.
• Measure working capital performance against set KPIs and take
• corrective steps when deviations occur, ensuring management of
• stores department that leads to optimal stock levels and reduces
• Through relevant recruitment, training and development,
• maintain a competent and well-motivated finance team.
• Internal Controls Custodian
• Energise and provide the mind set for the organisation around
• the business performance management ethic and enforce
• budgetary controls
• Drive IFRS & CARM to be fully embedded across Business &
• track progress and action on areas of non-conformance and coordinate all audit work in business.
• MBA in Finance or equivalent.
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA (T)).
• Proficient in the use of ERP systems such as SAP.
• Proficiency in the use of finance reporting systems and advanced
• knowledge of excel and Presentation
• At least 10 years finance management experience, with at least 5 years
• in senior management in a reputable international organization.
• Experience in FMCG will be an added advantage.
• Inability to manage key stakeholders expectations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cvpeopletanzania.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/594044000005353489/Finance-Director?source=CareerSite
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.