Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 30 2023
Date Posted: Monday, September 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing the Account payable function in compliance with Company’s policies and procedures.
• Assess current practices and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Comply with tax regulations in relation to vendor invoices accounting and processing.
• Identifying tax risks and developing solutions for potential tax issues, keeping abreast of new developments in tax legislation, and updating the Company’s management of new legislative developments.
• Ensure compliance with Tax laws and regulations, like WHT, etc in relation to vendor invoices accounting and processing.
• Ensure monthly review and reconciliation of GRNI and Clearing control accounts.
• Ensure vendor accounts are reconciled and balance confirmations are obtained.
• Ensure timely matching of related debits and credits in vendor accounts.
• Review and ensure accurate monthly provisions and prepayment accounts and other General Ledger schedules, as may be assigned.
• Ensure Intercompany balances are reconciled at all times.
• Internal audit – ensure compliance with IA observations and recommendation.
• Assist in external/internal/TRA audit processes to ensure timely completion of audits.
• To ensure compliance with Company’s policies and procedures while handling vendor invoice processing and establish and implement strong internal financial controls
• Any other work that may be assigned by the management
• Ensure Accounts Payable postings happened accurately and in time.
• CPA or equivalent
• Professional registration is a must
• General work experience (years): 3-6 years
• Experience in Manufacturing is an added advantage
• MS Office packages
• IT Software applications
• Outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
• High Integrity Levels
• Analytical skills
• Decision making skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills,
• High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity
• Interpersonal skills
• Leadership Skills
• Mentoring skills
• Problem Solving skills
• Skilled in strategy and business development
• Strong organizing & planning skill
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.