Financial Analyst / Accountant
Jobs at:Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, January 22 2024
Date Posted: Monday, January 15 2024, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst/Accountant - 1 Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for General Ledger month end close and providing accurate, reliable, and complete historic financial information to all stakeholders.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare (if applicable) and process journal entries.
• Responsible for intercompany reconciliations and reporting.
• Prepare relevant sub-ledger reconciliations.
• Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations.
• Timeous and accurate response to all matters raised regarding General Ledger close.
• Prepare country on page (COAP) with balance sheet notes.
• Manage the interim and final external audit.
• Prepare year end reporting pack in compliance with IFRS.
• Prepare Company’s annual financial statement in accordance with IFRS.
• Respond to audit inquiries timeously.
• Perform internal controls review as per agreed plan.
• Responsible for fixed asset registration of the business.
Job Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
• 3 years relevant working experience
• A holder of CPA/ACCA
• Experience working in an audit firm will be an added advantage
Terms of Service: The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent Contract.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements should apply for the position on or before 22nd January 2024.
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disability are highly encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.