Jobs at:Dangote Group Tanzania Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 08 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Operation & Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Instrumentation equipment’s.
• Responsible for trouble free operation of assigned area to achieve optimum reliability and availability of equipment’
• Implementation of safety measures and compliance of safety guidelines.
• Material management of assigned area for smooth plant operation
• Provides adequate maintenance support to reduce downtime
• Implements preventive maintenance schedule.
• Maintains the maintenance records of equipment.
• Perform any other duties may assigned by Senior
• Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
• Minimum of two (2) years of working experience preferably in Cement Industry
• Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations
• Good data gathering and analysis skills.
• Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
• Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.