Jobs at:SBC Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, November 03 2023
Date Posted: Monday, October 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To implement annual Internal Audit plan.
• Assess the Company risk and the efficacy of its risk management effort.
• Evaluate internal control that safeguard Company asset.
• Perform audit activities on Audit programs.
• An Advanced Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, or a related field from a recognized Institution and CPA(T) will be an added advantage. At least 2 years working experience in similar responsibilities.
• Knowledge of Auditing.
• Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
• Management Skills.
• Knowledge of regulations relating to Internal Auditor.
• Computer and Report writing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.