Invitation to Tender NO. TP/08/2023/NCB/W/018 For Conversion Of Tank S42 & S43 From Hfo To Ago 07 August, 2023
1. Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd (TIPER) is a hospitality storage facility for bulk fuel with its share divided equally between the Government of Tanzania and Oryx Energies SA (Based in Switzerland). The Company office is located at Kigamboni Industrial Area, Depot siteplot # 1, Dar es Salaam-Tanzania. Similar Jobs in TanzaniaLearn more about Tanzania international petroleum reserves ltd (TIPER)Tanzania international petroleum reserves ltd (TIPER) jobs in Tanzania
2. TIPER hereby invites via National Competitive Bidding (NCB) experienced and reputable Class II and above Mechanical Contractor registered with Contractor Registration Board (CRB) to bid for Conversion of Tank S42 & S43 From HFO to AGO.
3. Interested and eligible bidders may request electronic copy of tender document through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by sending an application letter and copy of certificate from the Contractor Registration Board (CRB) from Monday to Friday at 08:00AM to 4:00PM between August 7, 2023 to August 24, 2023.
4. Bidders MUST visit the site. Site visit will be conducted on Monday, August 14, 2023 from 10:30hrs to 11:30hrs.
5. During site visit bidders are required to come with their own Personal Protective Equipment PPE's. The minimum PPE requirement are steel toe safety boots, worker's helmet and cotton reflector vest/cotton over coat/cotton overall. Bidders who will not come with correct PPE's will not be allowed to enter onto site.
6. Bidders must only submit hardcopies of bids (one original and one copy) respectively, enclosed in a single plain envelope with proper postal seals or fire seal marked Tender No: TP/08/2023/NCB/W/018 for Conversion of Tank S42 & S43 from HFO to AGO at TIPER Kigamboni depot. Softcopies MUST be submitted in a USB flash disk imbedded inside the sealed envelope.
7. No bid should be submitted via email or any other electronic means.
8. All bid documents shall be addressed and delivered to Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd, P.0. Box 2608, Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam.
9. The deadline for submission of Tender documents will be 1600hrs local time Friday August 25, 2023.
10. Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids will not be accepted or considered for evaluation.
11. Bids opening will be conducted in the presence of the TIPER tender committee only, formed by the company. There shall be NO public opening of bids
12. TIPER reserves the right to accept or reject any tender and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bid. Secretary Tender Committee
Tanzania International Petroleum Reserves Ltd
P.O Box 2608, Kigamboni Depot Site-1 Dar Es Salaam-Tanzania