Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, June 03 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure that invoicing is done on time with precision as per the set KPI by the management and contractual customer requirements.
• Ensure daily invoicing follow up with COMs (Customer Opera.
• Ensure daily checking of invoices dispatch to relevant party with supporting document, keeping monitoring report updated. Assist Manager/HOD on disputes follow up and resolution.
• Ensure accuracy of draft of invoices raised by the invoicing officers (according to the rates agreed on the specific quotation/contractual framework) and ensure that all the disbursements have been captured and provisioned on the invoice/file.
• Ensure that all invoices are addressed to the correct client with the correct currency.
• Input in the relevant system (i.e. SPOT) all the invoice drafts approved by the Manager/HOD in the absence of the invoicing clerks.
• Check for any anomalies on the invoice and bring to the attention of Manager/HOD and make the necessary corrections.
• Ensure a copy of all the invoices are filled in the physical operational file.
• Coordinate with the invoicing officers to ensure that all the invoices printed are dispatched within 12 hours from the time of validation.
• Ensure that invoicing agents are attaching all the necessary documents required by the client.
• Ensure that files are invoiced maximum 2 working days after loading date or as per contract.
• Follow up the invoicing progress with COM on a daily basis, using the SPOT report to identify files that are ready for invoicing.
• Assist to analyses invoices disputed by the clients by coordinating with the COM and the Administration Manager/HOD.
• Assist the Administration Manager/HOD to analyze the disbursement control forms in due time.
• Supervise all the invoicing clerks and ensure they perform their duties with accuracy within the KPIs set by the management.
• Actively engage in finding continuous improvements initiatives to create efficiency in the invoicing process and team.
• Ensuring the invoicing procedures and policies are up to date.
• Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project
• Any other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications /Experience Required
• Degree Holder in Clearing and Forwarding and/orFinance.
• Certified in MS Office.
• Clearing & Forwarding and Administration.
• Five (5) years in C&F related industry in Administration/Finance departments within C&F company and related industries.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational & analytical skills.
• Fully conversant with MS Office.
• Ability to build reports.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to work independently & Pro-actively.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.