Junior Loan Officers
Jobs at:CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 08 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 26 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The loans officers will;
Evaluate and approve loans within the loan limit by reviewing applicants’ financial status, credit history and property used as collateral.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services. Explain technical product or service information to customers. Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
• Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings. Identify potential customers.
• Make presentations on our products to groups and individuals to attract new clients. Deliver promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit risk, and collateral to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' loan application documents, credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review and update credit and loan files of the client. Compute loan schedules as required.
• Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Collect payments when they fall due and remind clients when the payments will fall due.
• Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
• Preparing and interpreting own report
A minimum of a Diploma in a relevant field.
• Knowledgeable about SME Loans.
• Computer knowledge.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Minimum age 23 years old and Maximum of 30 years old.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.