Local Large Corporates
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Local Large Corporates
Absa House - ABT
• To build long term positive relationship with Corporate customers with a view of creating and enforcing a plan that will improve and grow the Local large Corporate portfolio.
• The role is split between Sales 50% and Business Management 50
• To personally relationship manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers with specific focus on the Large Corporate, building long term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
• The primary objective is to maximize risk-adjusted portfolio contribution, while balancing the requirements for lending to all such entities vis a vis Reputation risk for the bank.
• The jobholder will be responsible for business development both with new customers and with existing customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share”.
• The job holder will be expected to develop an intimate knowledge of the local corporate market covering diverse industries, relevant regulatory framework and demonstrate the ability to meet with senior management of the Corporates for negotiation of financial transactions
• Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.