Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)/Collaborating
Jobs at:Chemonics International
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, September 29 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Usaid Lishe Mtambuka Activity Mel-Cla-Manager and Administrative Assistant
Chemonics International Inc, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, seeks the following long-term positions for the USAID Tanzania Lishe Mtambuka Activity, also known as the Regional Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Activity. The five-year project aims to strengthen health and food market systems that promote the adoption of optimal nutrition-related behaviors across a range of stakeholders in targeted regions in Tanzania. We are seeking Individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
We are currently seeking qualified professionals for the following positions to be based out of Dar es Salaam. Tanzania, unless otherwise noted.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)/Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Manager, who will Support MEL and CLA across project activities, advise and supports regional MEL coordinators on data collection across regions and ensure best MEL and CLA systems and practices are utilized. The MEL/CLA Manager will assist with the design and implementation of the Lishe Mtambuka Activity's knowledge and learning plan and Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Plan (AMELP), create and organize the reporting and documentation required by the AMELP, develop appropriate methods for data collection, and ensure that youth- and gender-sensitive indicators and results are included. S/he will organize and Implement data collection and tracking tools for survey data, results and progress information, conduct regular data quality assessments, integrate CLA principles throughout implementation, and collect lessons learned and successes during project implementation.
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, quantitative/qualitative data analysis or management, program management, anthropology/social sciences, or related field
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in utilizing tools for data collection, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of donor-funded projects
• Experience with results frameworks, indicators, and targets for USAID-funded projects required
• Demonstrated knowledge of Integrating CLA into project Interventions to Inform decision-making and incorporating CLA into capacity building for program monitoring requirements
• Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, including developing surveys and holding focus groups and capacity building for CLA
• Excellent Interpersonal and communications skills, with demonstrated diplomacy and the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and Integrity
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.