Jobs at:Expert Consultancy Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Nursery teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate in the next level of education.
• Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
• Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
• Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
• Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
• Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
• Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
• Track children’s progress and report to parents
• Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
• Collaborate with other educators
• Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as a Nursery Teacher
• Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
• Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
• Excellent communication and instructional skills
• Ability to act as mediator between children
• Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
• Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
• Certification in child CPR as a plus
• BSc/BA in education or relevant field
• Valid license to practice profession
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Nursery Teacher) on or before 20th November, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the job opening in our company. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.