Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Payroll Accountant will be responsible for payroll functions ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. Responsible for Managing compensation and Benefit.
• Process payroll, ensuring accuracy and the timely payments of salaries to all staff
• Ensure statutory deductions are accurately and timely processed
• Ensure timely and accurate remittance of statutory deductions to tax and pension institutions and other claims ensuring compliance to statutory requirement is fully met.
• Prepares a detailed report of monthly payroll changes, Ensure all payroll changes are supported by approved document and file in the month payroll processing files.
• Responsible for monthly processing of salary batches and effectively upload into banking system.
• Collaborate with HRBP’s on ongoing changes that need to be implemented in the payroll.
• Facilitates audits upon approval providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting software, systems, and procedures.
• Monthly payroll reconciliation – ensure payroll payment matches with journal entries submit report on monthly basis
• Management of employee advances – ensuring that Advance is granted as per policy and relevant documents are approved and kept for payroll processing. Ensure full reimbursement of advances after the deduction period
• Reconcile advance deductions on month to month bases submit to finance and HRM ensure all relevance deductions are done as schedules.
• Ensure highest level of confidentiality
• Be able to evaluate position and determine the proper market value for that job through salary surveys and statistical analysis/ benchmark to determine what the market value is for the job.
• Provide salary simulation as and when required
• Leading C&B review ensuring completion of all relevant aspect of benefits are reviewed and compiled for budget review
• Process retirement, death, injury, withdrawal and retrenchment claims
• Maintain staff records and statements related to pensions
• Attend to all inspections/Audit related to Compensation and Benefit i.e. NSSF, WCF, Inspection et
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• Minimum three years of related experience required.
• Knowledge of payroll functions including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, High level of accuracy.
• Ability to keep and maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office – excel, power point
• Proficient with payroll software
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.