Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 09 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, April 09 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• To contribute ideas to primary and secondary prevention of functional disabilities;
• To identify predisposing factors to disabilities at homes, schools and working environment;
• To execute treatment plans for patients;
• To participate in PHC programmes;
• To treat patients through physiotherapy techniques;
• To conduct health education program to inpatients and outpatients;
• To keep and maintain patient’s records;
• To conduct training and awareness of primary and secondary prevention of functional impairment of disabilities to paramedical staff and community;
• To ensure that there is an adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process; and
• To perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualification and experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification from recognized Institutions.
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.