Private Sector and Financing Advisor
Jobs at:Zanzibar Presidential Delivery Bureau (PDB)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, August 13 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Oversee formulation and implementation of strategies and activities to engage the private sector.
• Develop and oversee implementation of the Bureau approach for the private sector growth and support.
• In collaboration with other stakeholders, provide technical assistance that facilitates the private sector portfolio related to the priority projects.
• Advise and support priority projects financing and resource mobilization for the priority projects, including exploring new opportunities for engagement in line with the project priorities.
• Assist the Resource Mobilization Delivery Manager and MDAs in analysing funding options for the priority projects.
• Forge and support the Bureau’s partnerships and resources initiatives.
• Work closely with the priority sectors and develop a strong work relationship with the private sector, development partners and stakeholders.
• Provide high-quality technical inputs for presentations, reports, and research.
• Produce high-level private sector and financing reports for timely decision-making.
• Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Finance or Business Administration.
• Membership of one or more professional qualifications in accountancy, i.e., ACCA, ICASL, ICA, GH or CPA.
• At least eight (8) years in either Banking or Financing of projects. Financing of government projects is an added advantage.
• Progressive Proven work experience in the private sector, projects, or complex contract management.
• Work experience in investment or private sector funding, Joint Ventures, and other financing modalities. Experience in funding public sector projects related to presidential priority projects is an added advantage.
• Must have skills and experience in negotiation, drafting of Memorandum of Understanding and contracts.
• Expertise in analysing national and international financing trends and mechanisms for financing priority projects.
• Represent the Bureau in high-level meetings as advised by the Supervisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
All application letters should be made electronically through the email address of the Bureau and be addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Presidential Delivery Bureau
Conditions for applications:
The deadline for application is 13th August 2023. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
All applications be submitted online at email@example.com
All Applicants should be citizens of Tanzania and shall attach certified copies of their Birth Certificate and National Identity (NIDA) or Zanzibar Identity (ZANID).
The application should comprise the following documents:
Applicants must attach a cover letter duly signed by the applicant with scanned copies of relevant academic certificates, current curriculum vitae, and letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding referees and reliable contacts.
Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
Applicants under public service employment MUST attach with their applications an approval letter from their respective accounting officer allowing their release in case they get selected fora position.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.