Project Accountant cum Administration Officer
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 28 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Project Accountant cum Administration Officer for the Honeyguide EU-KUWA project is a multifaceted role responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Financial Management aspects of projects, and overseeing various administrative, communication and collaboration tasks. This role plays a pivotal part in ensuring the seamless execution of projects and maintaining financial integrity. The incumbent will report directly to the Honeyguide Foundation Programs Manager for the Southern Portfolio and collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate the successful completion of projects.
Project Management Support:
• Assist the Programs Manager in planning, organizing, and executing project activities.
• Maintain project documentation, including schedules, budgets, and progress reports.
• Monitor project timelines and coordinate with team members to ensure project milestones are met.
• Help manage project resources and allocate them efficiently.
• Assist in risk assessment and issue resolution.
Accounting and Financial Management:
• Maintain accurate financial records and perform routine accounting tasks.
• Track project expenses, analyze budget variances, and prepare financial reports.
• Collaborate with the finance team to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Handle invoicing, payments, and reconciliations.
• Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budgeting.
• Oversee general administrative tasks, including managing office supplies and equipment, security issues, internal and external office environment.
• Maintain project files and ensure all documentation is organized and accessible.
• Coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for the Project Team.
• Manage correspondence and communication on behalf of the Programs Manager.
• Provide administrative support to project team members as needed.
Communication and Collaboration:
• Act as a liaison between the Programs Manager and other team members.
• Communicate and report project updates and financial information to relevant stakeholders.
• Foster a collaborative and positive working environment within the project team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• Proven experience in project management, accounting, and administrative roles.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Attention to details and a strong commitment to accuracy.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
You are required to visit our website page dedicated to this post and read about us on our website and watch the video. Click here: Job Vacancies – Honeyguide
Please submit a cover letter expressing interest and demonstrating previous experience in similar positions and qualifications that are detailed above and indicating your availability.
A CV with contacts or at least 2 referees from your previous position.
Copies of your academic certificates are NOT needed at this stage.
Send all this information to this email address: email@example.com
PLEASE PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE: Project Accountant cum Administration Officer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.