Salon Account Developer
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 04 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Drive listing and penetration of our hair care range into the salon channel
• Drive / increase big pack financial value awareness in the salon channel.
• Visit all salons in the designated territory and ensure they are serviced.
• Influence purchase decisions at the point of sale
• Act as Point of contact for localised customer & consumer complaints & redress
• Sensitize salon customers on proper product handling to minimize damages
• Product knowledge sharing with salon customers to ensure there is good understanding of the products.
• Improve salon channel PICOS through branding – Aprons, Towels, Drapers T-shirts.
• Deploy POSM with relevant Communication – Process range & Focus product Posters, wobblers.
• Ensure motor vehicle service and comprehensive insurance is up to dote of all times.
• Gather consumer insights – Usage & experience.
• Carry out localized salon trainings, demonstrations & product knowledge transfer,
• Ensure product display and visibility in salons
• Recruit new salon customers and maintain the existing through customer relationship management
• Carry out market intelligence in assigned territory and report competitor activities.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Qualities Required:
• Knowledge of salon management and hair management
• A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience in the field of salons and hair management
• Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity
• Ability to read and write English and Swahili.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision
• Self-Starter & Action Oriented
• Ability to harness peer Relationships
• Problem Solving
• Communication Skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or link below not later than 04th June 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.