Jobs at:Nyanza Mines (T) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, February 03, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading company for the production of Salt products that are used for domestic, commercial and industrial use as well as exports to neighboring countries are looking for a Sales Manager and Senior Accountant with Experience and Qualifications who will have the following responsibilities:
• Good understanding of basic computer packages and good understanding of ERP systems, especially Tally and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent analytical skills, Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with teams across departments.
• Good understanding of business operations.
• Monthly Financial Statements and month-end statements
• Accounting for fixed assets
• Budgeting and Forecasting. Prepare forecasts as directed by FC, CFO and/or Group
• Maintenance of all company documents properly filed and stored in the document room.
• Daily and monthly stock reconciliation.
• Daily and monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Legal Compliance - including PAYE, SDL, VAT filing, NSSF, WCF and other legal filings.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned to the incumbent by the FC and/or CFO.
• Qualified or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in Finance and/or Audit. Experience in External Audit is an added advantage
• Professional Accountancy Qualifications (CPA, ACA, ACCA).
• The position is located in Uvinza - Kigoma Region.
• Salary offered is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are sure that you match the criteria mentioned above, please send your resume with 10 days of this advertisement to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.