Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, December 13 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client is looking for a detail-oriented and organized Senior Accountant to manage and oversee the financial operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting principles, cost analysis, and financial reporting. The Senior Accountant will play a key role in maintaining accurate financial records, ensuring compliance with regulations, and supporting strategic financial decisions.
• Reviewing & and verification of data entry made by junior accountant.
• Preparing and Verification sales tax invoices.
• Ensuring completion of data entry on time for accuracy in reporting.
• Ensuring all reports are submitted in accordance with the internally set deadlines.
• Verification and liaising debtors’ reconciliations.
• Verification and liaising creditors’ reconciliations.
• Verification and liaising bank reconciliations.
• Verification and liaising VAT ledgers and returns.
• Verification and liaising stock reports and carrying out stock verification.
• Verification and verifying petty cash vouchers and performing cash counts.
• Verification of monthly MIS reports and any other management reports.
• Any other tasks delegated by HOD
• Local taxation knowledge.
• Knowledge of the TRA portal and accessing different segments on it
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting.
• Experience with cost accounting and analysis.
• Proficiency in using accounting software (e.g. Tally, ERP Tally and Tally Prime).
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in financial reporting.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.