Jobs at:Coast Mart Supermarket Kibaha
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Profile and Description
A Shelf Keeper is basically employed by retail or a departmental store. Though this is an entry-level position, it plays a critical role in the product delivery process functions of the store.
A shelf keeper is responsible for providing backend support to the supermarket staff for maintaining smooth sales in the supermarket. A candidate for this role usually works under the supervision of a manager. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping the supermarket inventory records and ensuring the minimum stock requirement is maintained.
• Proper handling and storage of all store stock.
• Regularly replenishing and refilling the inventory that is for sale on the store shelves.
• Checking the expiry dates, labels, tags and quality of the goods shelved in the supermarket.
• Ensuring that the goods stacked on the shelves complies with the standards of the supermarket and that they are not damaged.
• Coordinating the work processes with the sales teams and other supermarket departments.
• Efficiently following all the tasks delegated by the supervising authority.
• Completing all assigned targets within the specified deadline.
• Maintaining and ensuring cleanliness in the supermarket
• Following all standard operating procedures of the supermarket.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/ department manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.