Supply Chain Officer-2
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.
• Planning: 10%
• Participate in the preparation of annual procurement plans for the allocated cluster office. Review the annual procurement plan prior to submission Provide guidance to the Cluster team on how to prepare effective procurement plans
• A complete Annual Procurement Plan for the respective cluster office.
• Strategic Sourcing: 15%
• Advice on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist. Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management policy Create and follow up the Sourcing events for respective Cluster office Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Advisors.
• Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plan).
• Ensure categories for strategic sourcing are identified
• Ensure sourcing standards and threshold policy is well adhered to.
• Supplier Contract and Relationship Management: 10%
• Accurately complete the master data management form
• (contract/supplier/ item register)
• Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management). Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts. 4. Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
• Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper).
• Ensure supplier performance management for high value spend on the allocated cluster is done and well documented
• Procurement Execution: 20%
• Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories. Ensure all open PR’s are processed within reasonable time Follow up for delivery of goods and services on time
• Ensure the provision metrics performance key indicators are achieved
• Data Management, Analysis and Reporting: 10%
• Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
• Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies / Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
• Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders. Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained. Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
• Availability of information for supervisors to take decisions.
• Availability of information to Cluster office for awareness and decision making
• Process, Procedure and Policy: 10%
• Work with supply chain advisor to manage Internal customer satisfaction Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs
• Adherence to Process, Procedure and Policy in fulfilling procurement needs.
• Guide user department on the collect procurement procedures to be followed.
• Control and Compliance: 10%
• Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
• Procurement Records well maintained for future reference.
• On time payment of Suppliers: 5%
• Ensure that payment documents submitted by suppliers are processed on time and suppliers’ payments are processed as per the agreed payment terms
• End Results
• Follow up with fields offices and accounts payable teams to ensure timely payment of suppliers.
Knowledge/Qualification for the role
• Required Professional Experience
• At least 02 years’ experience
• Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
• Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
• Two year’s of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
• Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
• Basic computer skills (Ms Word/ Excel/Spreadsheet/ Internet, Power point)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/job/Arusha-Tanzania/Supply-Chain-Officer-2_R6628/apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.