Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, March 30 2023
Date Posted:Thursday, March 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Tourism Company, is currently searching for a detail-oriented and qualified Tax Accountant to prepare our tax payments and returns and ensure tax compliance.As the Tax Accountant, your chief goal will be to recommend effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being. He/She will be responsible in preparing tax returns, analyzing tax regulations, monitoring industry trends, and completing tax reports
• Prepare and filing tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
• To manage all tax reconciliation, VAT, employment tax, W/Tax.
• Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
• Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
• Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to tax authorities.
• Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish the tax burden.
• Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
• Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
• Assist in the provision of training and knowledge sharing to increase tax awareness and improve record-keeping across the business.
• Forecast tax predictions to Management.
• Assist with contract reviews from a tax perspective.
• Assist with local Transfer Pricing compliance and documents in accordance with relevant country law.
• Assist with the handling of tax audits, data gathering, data analysis, offer support and guidance during audits and preparing draft replies to tax authorities.
• Liaising with the Tanzania Revenue Authority and other regulatory bodies when required under guidance of the head of Finance.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field.
• ACCA/CPA Qualified.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
• Understands the statutory compliance required in Tanzania.
• Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.