Team Member Internal Audit
Jobs at:United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, September 03 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Build strong audit and compliance environment and ensure zero level fraud, improved value for money and provide compliance counseling, advisory and decision support services for audit function in the country.
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum of two (2) years’ cognate experience.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Key Competency Requirement
• UBA Organization
• Core Business Processes
• Data Gathering and Analysis
• Regulatory compliance d
• Industry Knowledge
• Banking Operations
• Internal Control/Audit
• Product/Service Knowledge
• Business Risk Management d
• Credit Analysis
• Accounting and Tax
• Decision Making Managing Work Facilitation/Knowledge Sharing Professionalism/Interpersonal Relationship
• Career Development Systemic thinking/Innovation Communication
• Problem Solving
• Time Management/ Priotization
Roles & Responsibilities
• Participate in the formulation, design and revision of the Bank’s corporate audit strategy.
• Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and control audit activities of the country office.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to Policy/Procedure/Regulatory Compliance.
• Build a strong KYC compliant environment in all products/activities.
• Continuous improvement in the Bank’s independent Control Standards and techniques.
• Ensure integrity and reliability of all transactions as reflected in GL accounts
• Ensure that open items in the GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein.
• Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant reports as may be required by the Country Head of Audit.
• Conduct prompt investigation of frauds, disciplinary issues, whistle-blowing cases and other irregularities that come to the knowledge of the unit.
• Ensure proper institution of Controls in all products and services given in the Bank.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Country Head, Audit.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through:
Email subject: IT AUDIT OFFICER: AUG, 2023
Kindly note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Deadline: 3rd September 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.