Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, August 30 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Budgeting/Medium term plans. Working in conjunction with the Head of Transport and within the set deadlines, an accurate Transport budget/medium term plans to meet the CEO/Country Managers’ set ambition for the coming year. This includes sensitivity analysis of the budget for risks and opportunities. The budget and reports to support the budget are to be prepared in accordance with the Dangote Group standards and templates.
• Forecasting. To prepare forecasts as directed by the Head of Transport, CFO, CEO and/or Group, in accordance with the set templates and standards and within the set deadlines. This includes sensitivity analysis of the forecasts prepared for risks and opportunities.
• Reporting. To prepare, within the set deadlines, the month end Transport reports on performance versus set targets/prior year and detailed analysis of variances against set targets/prior year, including recommendations for improvement.
• Transport Business Analytics. Prepare any other transport business analytics as required and in time, necessary for decision making & control, to support the business objectives of low cost, improved profitability, and performance risk management.
• Any other duties. Any other duties as may be assigned to the job holder, including be a key office in the finance department ensuring the Transport general ledger accounts in SAP are accurate and reflect the true reality.
• Graduate or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in Finance and/or Audit. Experience in External Audit is an added advantage.
• Professional Accountancy qualifications (CPA, ACA, ACCA ).
• Sound understanding of basic computer packages and a good understanding of ERPs, specifically SAP (ability to be developed up within one year on SAP). Excellent Excel skills is an added advantage.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of our Transport and the environment it operates in.
• Good presentational skills
• Ability to learn fast
• Able to work under pressure.
• The job holder must have the potential of progressing into a higher role in the department and/or organization
• Personal Health Insurance
• Pay Off Time
• Training and Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.