Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
30 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Weighbridge Cashiers
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport which is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland.
The Regional Manager-TANROADS Mtwara on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS is looking for suitably qualified Tanzanian individuals to fill vacant positions available for Human Resources Officer, Weighbridge Operators and Weighbridge Cashier.
Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the positions, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Successful applicant must be ready to work on all working days and during Weekends and Public Holidays. They should be willing to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
• The position holder shall report to the Weighbridge supervisor/ Head of Accounts and Administration Unit
PERSON REQUIRED . .
• Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution; or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA;
• Age: Not above 35 years
• Computer Literate (at least Certificate in Computer Applications);
• Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages;
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collecting and Banking all weigh bridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
2. Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings and keep exchange rate records;
3. Prepare payment;
4. Timely filling all necessary records timely and keep register area neat:
5. Report all matters to the Shift in charge;
6. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift in Charge / or Regional Manager.
• All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, i.e Postal address, e-mails and telephone numbers.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
• Applicants who were already working at any weighbridge station with TANROADS will not be considered.
• FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
• Applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be certified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
• Deadline for submission is 30th August, 2021 at 16:30 Hrs
• Application letters should be written in English Language
Terms and Conditions of Service
• Appointment will be on Contract Terms of one year, renev/able subject to satisfacton/ performance.
• The salaries for the post will be according to TANROADS Scales
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please, apply with confidence to: –
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY,
P.O. BOX 383,
Please send your handwritten application, academic certificates and your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) to the address above. Your application must be submitted not later than 30th August, 2021 at 16:30 hrs. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview. Those candidates without call invitation to interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.